I'm a deep lover of lists. Sometimes making a list of things I need to do, goals, or even making of list of things I've already accomplished, just for the pleasure of crossing them out, elates me! So, what better way to talk about some new things I've learned about myself than in a list? I truly recommend doing this, especially if you're feeling unsure about the direction you're going in, or if you need to ground yourself for a moment before moving onto the next task.
1. I am more productive with an 8oz cup of coffee in the afternoon than I am with a cup of tea. However, my stomach is dying and I'm probably going to get a cystic spot on my face tomorrow.
2. My days don't have to revolve, or suffer, because I have one schedule activity. What I mean is, I don't have to wait around until my doctors appointment happens, and my day doesn't end when that appointment ends. This ties into my anxiety and not being able to handle spontaneous activities (will discuss later).
3. I am addicted to sweet bread. I mean this in literal terms. I have an intense addiction to pastries and I need to do something about it.
4. I can fix my car by myself...and with YouTube tutorials and O'Reilly's. BUT I did some small maintenance alone today and it was really satisfying.
5. I'm willing to work really hard and make my life extremely uncomfortable for the next year for my new goals to happen. I don't want to say it out-loud until I have something solid....then..woo boy. It's going to be good.
What have you learned about yourself recently?